Animal Blinkies

Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's the middle of October, now's a good time to post

My husband only came home with pictures from his recent  hunting-camping trip...
oh and a truck that needed some new U joints.

This is Mt. Theilson my sister-in-law Danni and her husband have hiked/climbed this Mountain many times.
 

What camp looked like... 







This is my Brother in law Rick... hunting--
it sure looked like sleeping to me, but Jerry and Rick assure me that he is in fact... hunting! 
I have been spending lots of time at the kids' school.. doing PTO stuff... helping in the classroom and dealing with drama.  I have also been doing some sewing to get my blood pressure numbers down. 
Currently, I have the beginnings of a head cold.   --ah, Joy! 
I'm going to take some cold medicine and see if that helps! ... I do miss bloggy land..  but Pinterest and Facebook are so QUICK and easy to use....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, I know what you mean about Pinterest being so much quicker than blogging! But, I've been wanting get back to the blog recently. I always dream that I'll give my Monkeys the gift of printing out the funnies or warm fuzzies some days...my version of a scrapbook for them. Glad to see I'm not the only blogger slacker!!!;) Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Heh. You could call me a blog slacker - based on a comparison of frequency of posts 2011 to 2010! So I am more than understanding how our lives seem to flow in and out of blogging. Not a bad thing, I think.

I just came across a long ago comment from you on my blog and decided to visit. Hoping your family is as well as depicted in October. Barbara