Animal Blinkies

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I wanna be ~more than just me

Oh, how I wish I could be more than just me~
There were places to go and things to do today-- but instead my Princess, Jessica was home feeling poorly--
However getting this Princess of mine to take a rest...is pretty hard-- she was willing to camp out in my bed-- but I found her watching Moby Dick~! and now she's reading a book--
 I have got to teach her how to RELAX ...
Every time I see relax spelled in capital letters I think of Frankie Goes to Hollywood--  any of you remember them?
Ah, well the 80's have come and gone... I don't miss the shoulder pads or the stretch pants.--
 But I loved alot of the BIG hair doo's -- and some of the music still makes me happy!
So, anyway I really didn't have a thoughtful post in mind today-- just a bit of random musings.

Shane asked me if germs get germs? I don't know... and I didn't have a clue who to have him ask.
Shane also suggested that we need an invention to return the grocery cart to the store automatically.

Tomorrow is a field trip for Jessica to the Enchanted Forrest,and in the evening our school carnival-- there has already been a ton of drama around the carnival-- I am hoping that it doesn't escalate further!
Friday the kids are off from school and it's payday, Jerry is busy working all day.
On Monday, The kids have school and then we have Shane's IEP...
Today, I am "feeling" very calm and collected about this IEP, but (like a good advocate) I ought to sit down and write some notes and suggestions so that I don't loose my mind or forget my brain during the meeting! :)


Yes,  I know that you have seen this picture before-- but it is still a wish for us Oregonian's~ 
 More BLUE SKIES PLEASE!!!!!!
the grass is GREEN enough, and long and it needs to be mowed...again--   
BRING on the SUN!
So, anyway that's all I've got for today!
(Jessica went yesterday to Splash-- and although she was wonderfully responsible about her retainer and her glasses-- she left her brand new,pretty purple Old Navy swimsuit somewhere and now it's missing.... darn it!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My darling Stace! You should always remember we need and love you as you are! If I could wish something for you it would be the wish that you are happy with yourself and you role in this life! Somebody sent me a thought today that I want to share with you.

"Look closely at the present you are constructing:
it should look like the future you are dreaming."

Every time I see you you talk about your family and every time I read your blog I know how much you love and sacrifice for them. I admire you so much. Remember how much you are worth to those who love you in the life you are in now. It might not seem the most glamorous or the most exciting thing but it is really the essence of what our lives really are about. You are constructing the most amazing future with and for those children and Jerry. All my love to you girlfriend. I love you here and now and for who you are. Me

Kristi said...

I didn't know they did IEP's at the end of the year. Is it for next year?

Enjoy the rest of your week.