Animal Blinkies

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Jessica's 9th Birthday Party!

Jerry was nice enough to light the candle for Jessica twice... the wind blew it out both times! --- (Thanks to Aunt Sue for bringing the candle,the lighter and the juice boxes and water!)
Look at all the kidlets....calmly eating their cupcakes... awwww Such a good group of kids! There were not tears and no fighting that I saw !

We were finally home, and Jerry was being wacky... he only had about 4 hours sleep....



We ate dinner out, Shane told Jessica..."Come, quick I found a four leaf clover... "
Jessica... said with only a bit of sarcasm "Uh, no Shane that's a Rhody..."


Jessica pulled out her planting supplies and got right to work... I wanted proof that I had been with her,celebrating her birthday-- but I wanted to hide behind the tree...
I have to take a moment and thank those who did some behind the scenes helping-- Katie for the ice, Debbie for sending Lynn,(I hope Lynn gets better soon!) Pam and Jessica for baking the cupcakes, Danni for picking up and bringing My mother in law, and Aunt Sue for being my "Don't worry about it I'll take care of it gal !" Thanks to Alex's mom who brought a gift card even though Alex was grounded.
Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Hutch for coming with Bitsy all the way from Roseburg, Thanks to Jasmine and the kids... who are SUPER cute and SUPER well behaved for coming...
I was teasing one of the kids ~ :)
"I used to tease you and you would get mad... now I tease you and you don't get mad..."
"Yeah, my Dad told me to keep control of my anger!"
love that honesty!
Thanks to Betsy and her mom for the great and fun gift of a zuzu pet.
Terry,Hop and Bella Mia-- it was SO very nice to see you all-- good thing you made it clear that Bella was your dog-- I think Jessica was ready to take her home!
Thank you to Stacey who kept her sick kiddo's home-- I'll bring your thank you bags by when you are well... or I'll drop them off and try not to get your sickness! :) get better soon!
I hope I didn't forget anyone... Each of you helped to make this day easier... Thanks!
Jessica will be creating your thank you cards tomorrow!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perfectly lovely post! Perfectly lovely is your new background, too!

Very Happy Birthday, Jessica!

Barbara

mommyto4duckies said...

Love the pic of you and your sweet girl. The kids all had a great time and were tuckered out by the time we got home. Great party, Happy Birthday, Jessica!!