Animal Blinkies

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday

And it's Wednesday--

I am happy to report that I have been exercising everyday!
I am trying to eat less and choose to eat healthier.

Meanwhile...Shane has been having a challenging week-- Today he purposefully tried to trip another student.- This morning he had green goo as sleep crusties-- (yum? ah-- NO! )

I really think alot of his issues are allergy related but I am going to wait until the weekend to try a new brand of allergy relief and I am going to try it at night --so that hopefully the day won't be a bad behavior day!

His SPED teacher did observe him with his IA ... and although there are a few things she needs to tweak-- She and I are not sure why Shane's behaviors seem to be getting more aggressive. He doesn't seem to be having issues when he is in the SPED classroom and when he is at home -- it's been mostly typical. So, we are curious what is happening in the other environments.



I have this little voice in my head that keeps says, "Well, if you would just stay at home and wait for the phone to ring,instead of going and exercising then ... this wouldn't happen."

I know logically that this voice is not of REASON ... and yet ... I haven't figured out a way to get it... to SHUT UP!


No comments: