Animal Blinkies

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Recent pictures...

We recently went to a birthday party,
 Jessica enjoyed a BLUE cupcake!


Jerry also enjoyed a BLUE cupcake...

(Shane did have a meltdown at the party, but I was able to take him outside and talk him out of his bad mood.)



Jessica and Shane were .... skating on our sidewalk ....
Shane was taking a break from skating...

Jerry took this picture of me at the party... I DIDN'T have a blue cupcake...
(grrr.... This picture looked better when I was editing it... )

Life ...Is...
moving along ...
things haven't been really good or really bad-- so I haven't felt like posting...

Do you know how to make your own hummus? I have been trying to figure out how--
I am also trying out a new recipe this evening-
maple-pecan pork chops or breaded pork chops
and Parmesan couscous.
Shane may have a playdate tomorrow, -- I am still thinking about if I want to drop him off with the Dad of the other boy-- or if I "need" to stay and watch how Shane does... 
I want to "let him"  be independent, but I also know that a meltdown could quickly become scary. 

I just don't know...


No comments: