Animal Blinkies

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti, Dinner, and American Idol

Haiti

Our thoughts and Prayers are with you~ if I had any ready cash I would send it to you~

Pop over to Rocks in my Dryer and read about her suggestion about how to help.

Pat Robertson, I am ashamed that you said what you did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight for dinner, I took a can of stew and added some venison stew meat, along with more carrots-- to stretch the can a bit further. I also made some JIFFY brand drop biscuits with shredded cheese-- Jessica was so happy with dinner, she commented "Mommy dinner is 100million percent awesome!" -- Shane who can be a fickle eater--said "Mom this is the best dinner and I like the biscuits 95%!" Ah, Joy!


We are back to normal Oregon weather, a bit of rain, a bit of sun, and some grey skies to connect all the weather! One day I wish that a TV show would do a make-over for someone who lives in Oregon, complete with weather appropriate gear!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

American Idol

Pants on the Ground


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While watching Jeopardy this evening, I was impressed that I knew a good portion of the Seven Deadly Sins... WOW!





No comments: