Animal Blinkies

Saturday, December 19, 2009

There is a positive side, right?













Yesterday,Shane didn't get the opportunity to do his snowmen crafts as school-- he received a level 3-- apparently he hit another child--I don't have many details-- so I am really unsure about what really happened.
So, Jessica and Shane worked together without fighting to create the different snowmen crafts... It was lovely to see them working together with love and even having fun!
I received an email from the kidney Dr, and since Jessica's blood pressure numbers are up -- the Dr wants to up her meds and then in a week get a blood draw-- It was hard enough to read the news that Jessica needs more medication, but having to tell her that she was going to have a blood draw-- that was tough.
I have been enjoying my ipod-- while washing dishes,blogging and even reading. :0)
I did figure out how to rip cd's into my itunes library-- but I haven't figured our how to get things from the library to my ipod.
That final picture is of Shane and Jessica dancing to the jukebox the other night after dinner... they were so cute-- but it did take some convincing to get them to leave
-- and just
walk away from the jukebox~!
I did get some lovely Christmas cards in the mail--
but I also got one of my own that came back-:(
I am going to see if I can research via the Internet
to find where my friends might have gone .


3 comments:

mommyto4duckies said...

I love to see/read about your kids playing together. So precious <3. Keeping your dear girl in prayer.

HennHouse said...

I'll be praying, too.

Anonymous said...

Definitely a positive side!

Sorry to read about the meds increase.

You are ahead of me in figuring out your techno device. I've yet to fully learn my new phone! But now that I have posted (finally) I will get on it. YoungerTeen desperately wants the photos I took 3 weeks ago!

You'll hear from me again, soon!

Now off to see what is up at HennHouse (your link above is not correct - might want to check it.)

Barbara