Animal Blinkies

Saturday, June 6, 2009

More Zoo pictures

this sea lion was diving down to get some fish...
This primate.. was just sitting in it's nest-- when I took the picture, the animal didn't seem to be happy... just un-intrested

This was also a primate of some kind-- I forget the name and the picture I took of the information plaque is not readable! It had a really long white furry tail


This... was two hippos-- at least that's what the sign says!


I'm going to Walmart to see if some of my pictures can be re-worked-- there are pictures on the camera that the computer didn't down-load... hummm...

1 comment:

Jewelz said...

Hi Stacey...Jewelz from SmashingCups here :0)

Nice photos :0)

Share away my hint about YouTube and reading experiences. Eric Carle isn't the only author you'll find via YouTube.
Michael Rosen "We're Going on a Bear Hunt" Author...Chants his Story.
There is so much more to discover....go, explore and enjoy!

Cheers
Jewelz