Animal Blinkies

Friday, May 29, 2009

Reptiles and Sabotage

I don't care for reptiles~ they have beady little eyes and their skin...reminds me of long (long) ago when the eczema on my hands came off in layers...(I was a teenager-- such fun-- other kids were battling acne I was trying to keep my skin on my hands)

And yet this may already be TMI...

That being said, I enjoy using the weedwacker-- it is a power tool that appeals to me, I like that I get to use the trigger, and it whacks the heck out of the weeds and grass that are under the fence. I don't like it...when little lizards get in my way. I tried to walk away from the lizard, in hopes that it would go somewhere else...like Quito(San Francisco de Quito, most often called Quito, is the capital city of Ecuador in northwestern South America. It is located in north-central Ecuador in the Guayllabamba river basin, on the eastern slopes of Pichincha)
--- I came back a few moments later-- to a different part of the fence line... and that Darn lizard was there AGAIN!

The Audacity of this lizard is simply annoying! I came in the house to hide...yes I did, I came in the house to hide from the lizard and my dear,sweet husband --- felt the need to tease me about why... this lizard wanted to be "near me"-- My hubby seemed to think that the lizard and I were kindred spirits--- since we both have had scaly skin.--- When I was a teen all the other kids were mean to me and called me ...scaly stacey... wah wah wah... (I am so over this name now[decades later]... but I am NOT over the lizard....being in my WAY!)

I admit that I sat on the couch... and let that dear,sweet husband of mine -- go out and finish weed whacking the yard.

There seems to be some sabotage going on with Shane's teacher-- she seems to be choosing to be difficult -- so on Monday we have yet another meeting--- I really think that if I don't get what I want...the zoo trip-- then I just may pull Shane out of school early.

It looks to be a hot day today, it's grocery day--- hopefully this day will go smoothly...

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm with you, Stacey...not into lizards much, but have to fake it for the kids these days.

On a totally different note, I'm totally liking the new design. It's rocking by bloggie world!;)