Animal Blinkies

Monday, January 16, 2012

A bloggy award found me! The Liebster Blog

I just found out that I got a bloggie award..
This award honors all of us hard-working, consistent-posting, just outside the limelight bloggers.
Specifically blogs with less than 200 followers.
Part of the honor is passing it along to five other bloggers that haven't hit the big time - yet. 
Thanks to KDL at The Simple Life 
  Liebster Blog Award
  Awww, shucks!  Thanks ever so much!
Now that someone thought me worthy I need to pass along the bloggy love.
Mmmmmm... who to pick?
  1. And God Laughs  Bethany is this amazing woman-- she is witty, intelligent, heartfelt, and dedicated. She has been thru a TON in her life and I think she has a lot to teach our youth, and also "old" people like me! :)
  2. Hennhouse  Karin is a SUPERHERO mom,-- She writes with sheer love for her family and strength in her faith. She has two boys and a daughter-- these kids are so much fun to read about, they are lively, diverse and funny. Once in a while her amazing husband blogs, and he's very cool.
  3. Treasures from Life's garden Stacey-- is living out God's plan for her and her family-- she is doing her best to stay centered on the Godly path-- she also is trying to be EVERYthing to everyone. Her kids are a full time job that she manages with love and prayer. 
  4. Antique Mommy      This mom and I happen to be about the same years on this earth and I love to read how she views being a parent-- she seems to say all the things that I think in my head-- but I would never think to write. She writes with love sincere love for her son -- and joy in being the best mom possible. ( I love that!) Plus, she has on occasion made me spit out my coffee laughing! :) 
  5. The Wheels are Rolling  Kristi is the mom of two boys. Life is musical, and full of male energy at her house.  I feel like her boys and my kids would enjoy hanging out together--however, she lives too far away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here’s how it works:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!

No comments: