Animal Blinkies

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rain, rain and more rain... did I mention the rain?

It has been really rainy here in my neck of the woods---
and although I enjoy the rain for the green grass and lush greenery -- ahem...
I have had ENOUGH rain.... God, are you listening? Please STOP the rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica might get to go on a sleep-over for a few nights this weekend-:)
- Jerry is working all weekend, and Shane and I will have to find, something to do. I bet we could find a matinee movie to go see--

I also have a new sewing machine -- her name is Lily-- My Aunt Pasty who is a stellar sewer, and quilter decided to let me foster Lily. I have been reading and re-reading the manual and I think I successfully threaded the machine--. (If you want to know a bit more about Aunt Patsy-- click below this post on the words thank you Aunt Patsy and you can read a previous post about this SWEET lady!)
My only dilemma is -- how to not spend every waking moment with Lily? :)
She is a Husqvarna 540 and she does SO many things~ I can't wait to spend some quality time with her!

This morning Shane was really hungry and a bit distracted-- I think he is going through a growth spurt and because of that he forgets to talk-- he ends up like a caveman pointing and grunting-- I hope I can stock the cupboards with enough food tomorrow.(This behavior makes me nervous for when he is a teen!)
Grocery day and both the kids are out of school-- I am not going to complain that my Friday may suck.... I am going to THINK positively that Jessica and Shane will be helpful and willing to help me expedite the process of grocery shopping!

And now I need to go do some dishes and laundry... Oh, Joy?

No comments: