Animal Blinkies

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just another day?

Jessica is not worried about the fashion police... I am...

Jerry finally was able to get us faster Internet...
we now have broadband thru cricket...
and I am so very happy...

 I will be spending my day with Shane tomorrow--
 he received a level 3 and so he is going to be home with me ...
 His IA has been making his tasks more challenging and so -- he rebelled today-- he threw his hat at the IA--
His Special Ed teacher and I were in complete agreement on the ABC's of the event...
We knew what the Ascendant was-- His IA requesting a quicker response
The B -- Behavior-- was his throwing the hat and being rude and disrespectful
The C-- Consequences -- Tomorrow he will be home with me, he will have homework and then also homework from his social skills class-- I hope the weather holds so that I can get him doing some heavy work outside.
We also had a three hour appointment with the Early Steps program... they have been visiting us since Shane was about 2-- each time they come out we have to fill out
a TON of questionnaires... and they video tape us-- playing with Shane... They involved all of us... Jerry got paid $80.00 for his part, Shane and Jessica got gift cards for about $20.00 at Toys R Us.. Since I was the main contributor....my check was $180.00!   
But, because Shane is home tomorrow, I can't take him to use his card... that would negate the whole staying at home consequence.   I also can't take him with me to spend my money-- 
 It seems like Shane and I get to ...."share" his consequences.? Aw, Joy!


No comments: