Animal Blinkies

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break~

Just the other day I was on my way into my local Walmart when I saw, and heard this...
A guy was sitting in a chair, with a huge fan on the back and ... "flying"    I just had to take some pictures
but these are the only two that are worth posting.


I was recently at my Dr.'s and she impressed upon me that I needed to make some serious lifestyle changes, -- so I saw these DANSKINNOW 2lbs weighted balls (sold only at Walmart)
I thought they would be fun for me to use, and maybe Shane would enjoy doing some heavy work with them.

Shane, while at  Grandma and Grandpa's--  driveway he was pushing the ball up the hill... with such focus... (right after I snapped this picture, he took the ball and said"Hey, Jessica-- catch! " and then threw the ball at Jessica's head! ) I am so glad the ball was awkward to throw so it missed Jessica's head, and glasses!


I was trying to get the kids and the dog to look cute, and stay still...
Shane wasn't happy being in the sunlight... I couldn't snap the picture quick enough for him!

And here is Grandma and Grandpa and the kids--
 I like this picture it sure shows Shane's personality...!

This is Grandma and Grandpa's new dog... it's name is Bitzy... it's a lab and bulldog mix, it was the runt of the litter,going to be put down by the vet- until the vet tech took the dog home and hand fed it with a syringe --It is a cute and snugly dog, but it doesn't seem to understand fetch or come when it's called.

More to say ... but not today... he he ha ha ...

No comments: