Animal Blinkies

Monday, February 15, 2010

Rain and Rainbows~

Here in Oregon we have rain and sun, wind and rain-- a person never really knows what to wear when leaving the house-- {layers and bring a jacket}
I don't even remember what we did on Saturday-- must of been housework and such!
The kids and I were on our own this weekend Jerry was sleeping during the day and working at night-- on Sunday the kids and I even hit a few tennis balls at the school. The day wasn't very bad but the weather was weird- rain and sun... a bit of wind and then rain again.
 I put the kids to bed at bedtime and then about an hour later Shane was yelling for the choke bucket... He wasn't willing -- or maybe able to get up himself,;     I would lay down and almost get to sleep --then he would yell or squeeze a duck (that quacks...and quacks) he has to wake me up and come help him.   While it was nice that he wanted to keep the mess contained, I was about ready to take that darn duck and .... well I ... really value my sleep-- and I didn't get as much as I wanted.
Now, it's Monday night and even though I served Shane's favorite Spaghetti for dinner-- he didn't each much.--  I hope that this is just a growth spurt and not something else--.
Jessica got her braces re-adjusted today and so now ... she has a rainbow in her mouth! She was SO helpful this weekend, I painted her nails and spent some one on one time teaching her a string game.
 So that's our story of Rain and Rainbows...

No comments: