Animal Blinkies

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birthdays,Meetings and school soon to start!












We went to a birthday party for a sweet little 2 year old, Shane didn't want to leave, Jessica wanted to smile like a movie star-- and then we got to babysit Baby Irie -- first for the afternoon and then overnight... well... until 1am when the text came that Irie's parents' missed him, and could I pack up his stuff and bring him home... ? :) I was happy to pack up Irie and bring him home-- he was such a GOOD baby... no crying, no fussing, when he woke up after hearing my phone beep from the text message, he didn't make a noise, he just smiled and cooed! I didn't mind having the baby here, but it was hard to sleep when, I kept trying to listen for the baby! It was like having a brand newborn and not wanting to sleep-- in case they "needed" you!
It was kinda funny explaining to the kids this morning, where the baby went ---
In just a short time we will head to the school for our meeting with the staff at the school... I am keeping positive thoughts in my mind... and prayers in my heart!
Tomorrow is the first day of school... I want the quiet... and yet... I want the noise and the mess...
I will survive! I will.... ! :)
I hope your day goes well also!



1 comment:

HennHouse said...

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. For this important meeting and the first day of school!