Animal Blinkies

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Evening things to do...







Last night before bedtime, Jerry the kids and I, went down to the school to fly our kite--
Shane stood too close to his Daddy and ended up with a nose bleed... (I do believe that Shane needs to stop putting his finger in his nose.. This is a picture that I cartooned of Shane..."recovering" after his nose bleed)
& then here are two pictures of the sky....
If you visit me on Facebook there is a short and funny video of Jerry .... I don't want to spend the hour plus to post it on here also...
I did take other pictures, but as usual... my camera was picky about what it chose to upload. grrr
It's supposed to be very hot today... in the high 90's so our plans are either to stay close to the A/C or to walk around in an A/C controlled place. There was a free movie today-- but the kids and Jerry didn't want to go !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I think that's how Aaron learned to quit putting his finger up his nose too! Boys! Of course some kids gotta learn the hard way. Love you. Me

mommyto4duckies said...

I stopped by your friends blog-3loudmonkeys- :) Is she a cyber-buddy or a real life friend?