it's time for a busy next couple of days,
- Jerry is off from work for the next 6 nights
- Jessica goes to Salem for the weekend
- I get to go to church at my cousins' church this weekend, yahooo.... same denomination- (4 square) but different people
- Jessica gets to meet my friend Jayne who lives in Salem
- Jerry's band has a show Saturday night, maybe Shane and I will go and watch
- Friday is grocery day and the day that Jessica gets dropped off in Salem.
- Tuesday Jerry is going golfing... and I think I might be taking my Dad to the airport
Yesterday was not the best day... and not the worse ... but I think that I am fooling myself when I think Shane can change his crashing behavior into hugging a pillow --- I think that it is time to just buy a weighted blanket or a weighted vest. I just really don't have a clue how or what to choose. I need some professional advice-- but of course that costs money I don't have... I wonder if I could get the insurance company to pay for the weighted vest or blanket?
I'm still thinking about the Summer Camp thing... heck... maybe I could create it as a group of parents all working together, learning from each other and helping each other... hummm... yeah.. I wanna but I am thinking my ideas are bigger than my abilities!~
My cousin,Jannet-- got most of our family on FaceBook, and I convinced my husband that he should be on there also-- he didn't quite understand why it was fun... but now he is ADDicted to Mafia Wars...I think it's funny that he was whining and complaining about me playing Farmtown and blogging, and now he is all about Mafia Was.. I even overheard him talking back to the computer!
I know that neither of us ..."really" need something new to spend our time on-- but I think that Facebook is "a better addiction" than others' I could mention! (I know I'm justifying... )
At least the heat is less today, although I hear that this weekend will be hot... again...