Animal Blinkies

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

All About Shane~



I just wanted to share this video, of Shane at Therapy yesterday--
It has no sound- but the point was to get Shane
to keep his feet flat on the base, and then balance
his body on the blue bolster while throwing a bean bag in the inner tube.
I wanted to share this with all of you-- because I love the look of concentration on his face.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Shane is the..."king of weeds" notice the dandelions in his hands?-- he picked as many as he could and then tried to give them to me-- I asked that he instead throw them out the window as I drove... I'm not much for weeds that smell ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a really nice activity. He might start with his feet flat if the bolster was a bit bigger. Jus' saying.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I will answer your question soon. Barbara