Animal Blinkies

Monday, August 18, 2008

Sara,Miles and Peter--
such a Good looking family!











Cousin Ally and Josh were
...mugging for the camera!














Jerry took this picture for me,
after I thought I had broken the camera !
I was sooooo tired--
All weekend long we were busy, down at the beach playing in the water,seeing deer in our campsite,watching the lightening and thunder, and rain on our last night camping, Jerry was still re-covering from having pneumonia --, and
There were no major melt-downs! I don't think I even saw any arguments! What a great trip it really was!


Jessica and Shane found a dead squirrel--

This a "dear.deer" that came to say hello, -- their are quite a few deer near by that visit the campground and lodge often-- they get feed apples by the guests!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

No argueing! What drugs did you slip into everyone's drinks? LOL Glad you all had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Camping...I don't particularly enjoy camping, but right now I'd take it!
Great photos and I want you to answer Shannon's drug question.

HennHouse said...

What beautiful family (immediate and extended) you have! Thanks for sharing them!