Animal Blinkies

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nine things I strive for!

This is one of the 5 verses from this Sunday's church service~
(Our message often uses many different verses-- to help illustrate each part of the message)
Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society
[NIV at IBS] [International Bible Society] [NIV at Zondervan] [Zondervan]


22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

I hope that as you read and comment on this blog--
I seem to be, one who lives this verse!
By the way, I have been what some might call remiss--
I have not replied to my commenter's--
so I would like to take this time to say
Thank You to the commenter's! (you KNOW who you are!)
Please, continue to enlighten me with your points of view! I promise to keep this blog a little wacky,sometimes funny-- and altogether all about me and mine!!!!!!!!!

No comments: