Animal Blinkies

Sunday, December 30, 2007

A short update~ more to follow

We have been busy,
cleaning, giving away and organizing~
and so I haven't been posting ~

Our Christmas was great, but it isn't quite over yet-- We will visit my mom's side of the family on January 6. Jerry has to work the night of the 6, so I am not very eager (yet)to drive with the kids to our destination.
(not very far, but I don't enjoy doing all the driving
and then keeping an eye on the kids while we are there--)

On January 11, I will travel
with my Mom
on an airplane (for the very first time)
to visit my brother,and sister-in-law-for their baby shower.

There hasn't been a ton of stress here at our house,
which is unusual ~ so, I am nervous about posting too positively!-- LOL!

Stay tuned for further updates!

No comments: