Animal Blinkies

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

As the sickness goes~

This morning I thought that
I would have a lovely wake-up
by having a cup of coffee and
some pumpkin bread
that I made last night,
I did not realize that the
coffee creamer must of been out of date--
and so I spend most of the day
with the puke bucket and the bell
Thank full, am I that Jessica
stayed home from school to
help take care of her sick mom!
Jerry is home to-morrow night!
For us the pain of being sick,
tends to fad when the children
make the effort to care for the mommy!
God bless us, each and every one!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Oh no! Just what you didn't need right now, huh? Hope you're feeling much better today.

Anonymous said...

I have a little present, well stocking stuffer, for you at babylune.
http://www.babylune.com/no-matter-how-small-your-action-do-what-you-can/