Animal Blinkies

Monday, November 19, 2007

The date that, wasn't really~

The date, that wasn't~

We wanted to eat and see a movie, but we got a late start and then we realized that the movie was too long~

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, is not in my opinion, a movie that is worth missing dinner for !

We did go back and eat at the Outback, but with the kids during the day--
Jessica had a great time, but Shane didn't much enjoy the restaurant,
[he isn't interested in eating lately~]
until he convinced Daddy to put money in the jukebox, I wish I would of had my camera!

This morning, Shane woke me up at 4:30am to tell me about his bad dream, something about how the police man didn't like what Shane was doing~~ and now, I have a nice neck/and back ache--- BTW, did I mention that Shane is off all week from school?
Good thing I went to the library and stocked up~! On videos,DVD's, and books

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving Stacey - and that you get a little sleep somewhere!