Animal Blinkies

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Blessings to You and Yours!



I hope that everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving,

I am Thankful for so many things

  • God
  • Jerry
  • Jessica
  • Shane
  • Our health
  • Our messy, but warm home
  • Aunt Danni,Uncle Rick and Cousin Jeff~who are hosting our Turkey Celebration!
  • Aunt Sara, baby to be, Uncle Peter
  • If I listed all the other family I might just be here all day, so --let's just say
  • I'm Thank full for my family ****edited to also include my friends!****

*******************************************************************

*******************************************************************

May this season fill your spirit love, and kindness to others~

I love turkey,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love pie,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love cranberry,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love mashed potatoes,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will try to share... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: