Animal Blinkies

Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday mumbling More sleep PLEASE!

Being a human being is like being a pumpkin.God lifts you up, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off of you.He opens you up, touches you deep inside and scoops out all the yucky stuff-- including the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc.Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside you to shine for all the world to see. This was passed on to me from another pumpkin.
(my dear Aunt Patsy) {thanks!}

I didn't want to get up this morning, I was warm and comfy in my bed, I didn't want to know that it was another glorious day...(insert sarcasm...)But the alarm, (annoyed me enough to...) to roll over and get moving~
Jessica was slow to get moving this morning, I went outside and started the car, hoping that it would get warmer and the windows would clear up~ Shane decided not to get dressed--so I wrapped him up in his favorite blue blanket and put him in the car.Jessica finally made it out to the car and off we went to drop Jessica off at school, I gave her a kiss and wished her Happy Monday.(I was trying to give her a Good start, hopefully it worked!)
On the way home I was looking at the sky to see if the weather might change today, and I saw a most welcome sight--- [You, will have to use your imagination-- I didn't have my camera with me...]
I saw clouds all around that were shades of grey, and then I looked some more and I saw beams of light shining down, it was like seeing proof of God's promise, --there wasn't a rainbow but ... it was such a beautiful sight that it filled me with the knowledge that He is there and watching,
and the small things just help to make the big things easier!
Life is never easy, but seeing the sky and knowing that someone was in charge was a blessing, I hope that today I look at EVERYTHING in my day --- as a blessing!

I wasn't able to take a picture of the the turkey noodle soup, it got eaten too fast...
There was almost a fight, over the Pumpkin/banana pie that I made-- so please use your imagination,...again! {lol}
{usually I give the biggest piece to my "dear hubby" but I had worked hard on the soup and the pie, I figured that I DESERVED to enjoy --more than usual...so.. my poor dear husband, Jerry only got one... piece of pie!--oops...hehehe...
I bet God will forgive me !
I ...pray! LOL! }
But, I do want you to know that the food was ....sooooooo good ! yummmmm!
nananaanana I had good home cookin! What about you???

**** I did finish reading some of the books, from a previous post, I plan to comment on them later today!****


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Aunt Patsy thank you from me.