Animal Blinkies

Saturday, September 29, 2007

With our Daddy being gone, the kids and I decided that we needed a little outside time !
We found a great little park, that was just perfect for our needs ! Not to big, not to small and the other kids at the park were "nice kids"

After the park the kids enjoyed a snack of pears,string cheese and juice.On the way home we stopped by the library and re-stocked on videos and dvd's-- We are all still dealing with colds in our noses!--

Gosh, as a I read this it seems rather boring... AGH! That wasn't my intention~~

I was hoping that something profound would come to me
while I was typing and everyone would be bowled
over by my impressive thought processes!
-- Ah, well I guess I'll stick to being a ...mere mortal!
But this does however, bring to mind a verse that I love,
Hebrews 11~Now faith is the substance of things
hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

So, anyway-- !
I hope your day was great and full !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now that looks like a fun park! Glad you managed to get some 'outside time' in before the rain set in!