Animal Blinkies

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blogs to read~

There are SO many blogs out there to read-- there are ones for
  • Special Needs
  • Sewing
  • Quilting
  • Give-a-ways
  • Adoption
  • Parenting
  • Crafts
  • Faith based parenting
  • Funny People
  • Free Stuff
  • Making a lovely home
Honestly the list is endless...
 and as much as I would like to read each and every one of the posts that catch my eye....  I cannot.
Do you limit what you read? How do you keep your blog reading to a manageable amount?

I am OVER WHELMED.... and STUNNED at all the things that I could read and learn about!
Even if I had more time to read, I don't think I'd be happy-- I like to read and think about a post-- I like to leave well thought out comments-- I like to SPELL things correctly in my comments.
yup... I need a clone or two or three. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a LOT of blogs on my google reader (and subscribe to a bunch more) but I have certain ones that I read the moment I see them on the reader (like yours :-) and others that I keep as unread until I have more time. I too have learned a lot from reading other people's experiences and I use that in my daily life.
Alysia

HennHouse said...

There are some I never miss (like yours), some I visit when a new post is up, and some that I visit every once in a while.

You're right... there is SO MUCH good stuff out there.

Flo said...

I better get crackin and be funny so I can be in one of those categories..haha!!!! Have a great Sunday my friend!