Animal Blinkies

Saturday, July 11, 2009

random things...

~I saw a car that was a small race car that looked like the body of the car was wood...there was a banner on it that said it was an electric car
~I saw a VW truck that was PINK that was powered by vegetable oil!

and since I was driving, I didn't get any pictures...agh,,!

I spent a great day with my friend Jayne, who I haven't seen in about 12 years... we first became friends way back when I was 26--We recently re-connected via facebook... and I am so very happy!
My dear sweet hubby didn't mind that I was gone all day long and that he had to find his own dinner.. and then create his own lunch for work!
The kids come home to-morrow and I am trying to decide if I should go out to karaoke... or just crawl into bed and rest...

No comments: