Animal Blinkies

Monday, October 6, 2008

Did I really--- buy This?

Have you ever gone to the grocery store
and come home with things that
you don't remember putting in your cart?
Oh, my gosh... I did that this weekend---
{I came home with some Keebler Crackers called Toasted,
and also some REALLY hot Habanero chips-- }
(well, Jerry liked the chips and Jessica and Shane liked the crackers-)
My family liked the stuff that I didn't choose....
I am starting to wonder,
if they only like other people's stuff
and not my stuff-- that I work HARD to create??????
Maybe I am expecting too much out of my family--
I like sincere comments and praise but, not overwhelming emotion.
Hmmmmm... should I work less on creating and
more on just getting the stuff where it needs to be?
To steal a phrase from Jessica, that "wise" and "sage child "
You get what you get and you don't throw a FIT! ---

No comments: