Animal Blinkies

Monday, May 19, 2008

spiders and parties



Look Ma, I found some baby spiders~ aren't they cute?
Wow, that is a lot of baby spiders!

This weekend we finally celebrated Jessica's 7th birthday and
even though the weather was TOO HOT
It seemed that kids and adults all had a good-messy time! The kids played in the sand and water, ate carrot cupcakes with a little cream cheese frosting and tried to say Cool~
(this part of the fun was a little harder for me, I don't like my kids all sandy,wet and messy-- but I was practicing patience !)
The post to follow this one will just be pictures from the party~
Can I just complain..
.I tried to make the font smaller but...
the computer is NOT following directions! AGH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO SORRY YOUR COMPUTER IS GIVING YOU FONT FITS :D

(Mine currently is being obnoxious with not allowing me to do double spaces in posts -- I smell a conspiracy...)