Animal Blinkies

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

How skinny is my daughter?


VERY!


This morning, while getting Jessica ready for school,

I went out and started the car, to warm it up--

I got Shane all snuggled in socks and super-big-warm camo pants...



I took him out and strapped him in his car seat, ~

I went back in the house to check on Jessica, and after helping her to brush her hair, she seemed ready to go...

*snort...*

while walking out to get in the car, Jessica was complaining about how her pants kept falling down! --I noticed that she was wearing a pair of pants that I want rid of~

We got all the way to the car, and almost had the seatbelt on when

Jessica, said, "Mommy, I forgot to put on underwear!" (snort, snort...)

I am still laughing....Jessica is so skinny that her pants, that are made from jean like material, but have some lycra in them wouldn't stay up without the underwear to help them....!


I know I shouldn't laugh at my child...but it was so very funny!

At least from a mom's point of view~! [ I called Jerry and told him the game of the day was , how skinny is our daughter?-- He answered, "How skinny...?" -- I said, "So, skinny that when she forgot her underwear, her pants fell down!"-- more laughing..]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! That sounds like the Jessica we know and love!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Stacey,momof 2 said...

When I picked Jessica up after school I asked if she still was wearing her underwear--- She looked at me like I was an alien, and then said, "Yes, but that is private, stuff mommy...private!"

oops, I hope I don't put her into- therapy -- because I LOVE to post about the kids!

Lindy said...

Hee, hee! Give that kid some pumpkin banana pie! : )