Animal Blinkies

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

decoration

I got some help today decorating my blog, what do you think??? but when I came home to look and see all the changes, I was sad... my computer is old and slow, and so it doesn't show me the froggy's jumpin! -- bummer... woe is me...!
I was going to cut and paste this thing I found ~all about the leaves falling and the beautiful colors, and I couldn't get that to work either... I guess it's time to just put this computer in TIME-OUT!
But I just wanted to say... Thanks Jasmine! You rock!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The froggies are super cute (LOL!)

Stacey,momof 2 said...

In the process of creating this recent post I noticed that I forgot to check my spelling...ooopppssss!
Maybe the cute little frogs will take your mind off my bad spelling?!

cndlnut said...

you're really taking to the bloggersizing. Enjoy!
Have a great day!

www.frogparenting.blogspot.com said...

Is that what I'm doing?...bloggersizing? ummm...

Well...I like having the creative touch! hehehehehe

mommyto4duckies said...

I am so glad you came over and we got your blog all pertty for you! It was nice to have some 'grown up' conversation!!!

(((hugs)))